CHNJET喷气俱乐部

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

cheap nike shoes Adam Levine makes his acting debu

已有 828 次阅读2014-9-8 18:02 | nike, factory

Adam Levine makes his acting debut at Tribeca Film Festival,lululemon outlet Assange dema

Knightley, an accomplished actress, sings in the movie, whereas Levine, frontman of the band Maroon 5, acts.

The two admitted that leaving their comfort zones made them uneasy but that they related to each other nerves.

kept telling her she was great (at singing) and she wouldn believe me, and she told me that I wasn bad at acting either but I didn believe her,chanel handbags Body of decapitated 1, so it was perfect, Levine said on Saturday as the film closed the Tribeca Film Festival.

was completely terrified, Knightley, 29, emphasised of her singing.

didn anticipate being as frightened as I was. I said yes to doing it and I was, it gonna be fine, it gonna be fine, and then suddenly I found myself in a studio with real people who did it for a living and I was like, don know what I doing. I pretending. says he enjoyed the experience so much he might have caught the acting bug.

experience was so much fun,Ralph Lauren Polo Outlet 12 January 2001, he said. made me kind of start to like it a little bit, but I don know. I don think you can really make those bold declarations, but we see. how did the two grade each other?

Knightley called Levine a entertainer who was in this film. who serves as a judge and mentor on the US singing competition show The Voice,nike store, said that if Knightley were to audition he would want her on his team.

评论 (0 个评论)

facelist

您需要登录后才可以评论 登录 | 立即注册

sitemap|联系站长|版权说明|小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|CHNJET喷气俱乐部 ( 京ICP备15028347号-2 京公网安备 11011202000937号 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-2 01:57